We invite you to join our growing community of EFT practitioners. Membership is open to all licensed mental health professionals who have completed the EFT externship and are current members of our parent organization, The International Centre for Excellence in Emotionally Focused Therapy (ICEEFT).
We also encourage graduate students in psychology, social work, counseling and marriage and family therapy programs to become student members of PCEFT. The requirement to be an ICEEFT member is waived for students. Joining PCEFT is a great way to network with professionals in the field and be involved in a growing EFT community early in your professional career.
The benefits of membership include:
- Expanding your network of like-minded colleagues
- Support and mentoring for therapists pursuing EFT Certification
- Listing in the PCEFT therapist directory
- Free quarterly clinical seminars
- 10% discount on workshops and training
Annual membership dues: $75/Full Member or $25/Student Member