Are you interested in being more effective with couples in crisis?
Do you sometimes feel you don't have a clear map?
Are your sessions at times highly charged and emotional?
Do you sometimes struggle with how to help couples heal after infidelity?
Would you like to energize your work with couples?
Register for our
Externship in Emotionally Focused Therapy
Dr. Ting Liu, Ph.D., Certified EFT Trainer
understand and work with couples in distress
- You will learn how to understand your couple's distress from an adult attachment perspective.
- You will learn interventions that expand emotional tolerance and expression.
- You will learn how to create bonding or healing moments in sessions that have staying power outside of your office.
- You will observe Master EFT clinicians doing live sessions and processing the sessions with you.
- You will view videotapes of Master clinicians modeling the steps and stages of EFT.
- You will practice, practice and practice.
- You will be surrounded with support by trained EFT therapists to guide your learning and answer questions.
- You will leave the Externship very energized and excited about an empirically based model of couples therapy that can transform you, the way you work and the people you help.
November 9 - 12, 2017
11:00 - 6:00 Thursday and Friday
9:30am-5pm Saturday and Sunday
The Training Center
466 Germantown Pike
Lafayette Hill, PA 19444
$800 if paid in full by September 15, 2017
$900 if paid after September 15, 2017
$600 Student Rate
10% PCEFT Member Discount
Ready to Register?
28 CEUs available
CEUs pending approval from PA for Social Workers, Marriage and Family Therapists and Counselors
CEUs approved for Psycholgists and out-of-state practitioners
Cancelation policy: Full refund minus $50 administrative fee before September 15, 2017. 50% refund before October 9, 2017. No refunds after October 9, 2016.
EFT Externships and Advanced Core Skills Trainings are designed for mental health professionals and trainees.
Participants are required to note their professional affiliation on the registration form.
For further information, please email us at: